How To hack computers Using ProRAT | Remotely hacking computers Through Trojan full step by step tutorial with images

To show you such a malicious program, I will use the well-known Windows Trojan, Rat pro-rata using a tool that you can hack any email account of Facebook, yahoo, gmail, etc.

1. Download ProRat.
If this link doesn't works then search for this on Google and download it.
When it gets downloaded right click on the folder and choose Extract. Antivirus detects a Trojan but a false positive detection as almost all hacking softwares are detected as viruses by antivirus.

2. Open the program.
 
3. Then we create the actual Trojan file. Click on Create and then click Create Server pro-rata. 
4. Next put in the IP address for the server to connect with you. If you do not know your IP address, click on the little arrow to be completed for you automatically. Next put in your e-mail so that when and if it gets infected victim will send the message. We will not use the other options.


5. Click the General Settings button to continue. Here we select the server port to connect through the program will need to enter a password when the victim is infected and want to connect with them and the name of the victim. As you can see a pro-rata option to disable the Windows Firewall and is hidden from being displayed in the Task Manager.


6.
Click on the file to bind to continue. Here you have the option to connect to file server trojan to another file. Remember, a Trojan can be performed only if it works. So it is bound with the file as a text document or a game, the chances of someone clicking to go up. Check BIND option and select a file to attach to. In this case I use a plain text document.

7.
Click on the Server Extensions to continue. Here you decide what kind of file server to create. I'll stick with the default because it has icon support, but exe'S looks suspicious, it would be wise to change it.

 
8.
Click on the icon Server to continue. Here you select the icon for your file server imeti.Ikone help mask what the file actually is. In my case I choose the regular icon text documents as my file is a text document.



9. Finally click on Create Server to, you guessed it, create the server file. Below is what my server file looks like.
10. Hacker should probably be renamed to something like "Funny Joke" and send it as an attachment to someone. Hacker could put up a torrent as it pretends to be something different than the last game that just came out to get people to download it.

11. Now I'll show you what happens when the victim server is installed on your computer and what could be a hacker to do next.

12. I run a server on his computer that shows you what will happen. When I run this Trojan will be installed on my computer. Hacker would then get a message to tell him that I was infected. He would be connected to the PC by typing in its IP address, port and click Connect. He will require a password, which he did when he created the server. When you type it in, it will be connected to my computer and have complete control over it.

13. Now a hacker has many options to choose from, as you can see on the right. He has access to all my computer files, you can shut down your PC, get all the stored password off my computer, send message on my PC, formatted my entire hard disk, screen shots from my computer, and much more. Below I show some examples


14. The image below shows the message I would get on my screen if the hacker chose to message me. 


15. Below is an image of my task bar after the hacker clicks on Hide Start Button. 


16. Below is an image of what the hacker would see if he chose to take a screen shot of the victims screen.


As
you saw in the above example, a hacker can do a lot of stupid things or great harm to the victim. Pro-rata is very well known Trojan, so if a victim has installed an antivirus program, you probably will not get infected. Many skilled hackers can program their viruses and Trojans, you can easily bypass anti-virus

0 comments:

Post a Comment